You’ve purchased a vinyl apparel product and now you’re wondering how to keep it looking it’s best? Well, look no further. I’ve got your care instructions here! Use these cleaning tips to keep your apparel looking as good as new;
1) Wash the garment inside out. This protects the vinyl during the washing cycle from rubbing against other tougher fabrics during the wash cycle
2) Wash with cold or warm water. avoid excessively hot water during your wash cycle as it can weaken the bond on your vinyl
3) Use mild detergent. Avoid bleach or fabric softener when possible as these and harsh detergents can be top hard on the vinyls adhesive.
4) Dry on low or hang dry. Always use a low heat dryer setting or hang dry when possible to avoid seeing any unwanted creases in your vinyl
5) Do not iron over the vinyl. Avoid using an iron over the vinyl as it may melt the vinyl.
That’s it! Now you can keep that apparel looking fresh and stylish like a pro!